I offer coaching making use mainly of the tools from Possibility Management, making it Possibility Coaching.
What is Possibility Coaching?
Windows are for seeing through. Doors are for going through. Bridges are for crossing over into new territory. Possibility Coaching opens windows, doorways, and bridges to entirely different futures if you decide use them.
Modern education overemphasises knowing as the highest value, which has gone largely unquestioned as the best and proper approach. However, there are other options for living the human full potential. Possibility Coaching serves the latter. It makes use of the transformational forces and practical clarity of the tools, thoughtmaps, distinctions and adulthood initatiory processes of Possibility Management.
Possibility Coaching originates in a different context from psychoanalysis, and aims at different outcomes. The context of Possibility Coaching is: Possibility. The core assertion in the context of possibility is that, “Something completely different from this is possible right now.” The procedure for proving this assertion is Possibility Coaching sessions.
During Possibility Coaching, step-by-step procedures empower you to take back your own authority… for everything. Along the way you happily discover that your mind (as well as your other four bodies) are yours to play with and make into whatever you want. A new future unrolls as a side effect of you building inner capacities that welcome more awareness.
New behaviors start when upgraded thinking models give you new perceptions and viewpoints.
Clarity creates possibility.
Possibility opens new options to choose from.
What are the benefits?
Your authentic questions open spaces of possibility that we can explore together. All questions are allowed. You get to go wherever you want to go.
Your vulnerable uncertainty may at first seem like a terrible handicap. You may be surprised when you discover how to use it as a rich magnet for empowered options during a Possibility Coaching session.
Clients bring such a multiplicity of cares, for example:
- Panic, sadness, or anger attacks.
- Depression, burnout.
- Loss of joy in life, lack of intimacy, sexual drabness, broken dreams, unfulfilled expectations.
- Feeling betrayed, resentful, abandoned, unseen, not good enough.
- Seeing what should come next, but not knowing how to get there.
Sessions are also fantastic for supporting you to make big decisions:
- How do I know if I should keep holding onto a job that I don’t really want to do anymore?
- Am I clinging into a relationship that does not nurture me anymore? What else is possible for me?
- Who am I really? What am I here for? What’s the point? What is my true calling?
- How do I live in a world like this?
- What if I am not certain? How can I get confidence to make changes?
- How can I connect with people or build a team?
- It feels like something important is missing from my life… how can I find it?
Difficult circumstances are gateways to a brighter future whenever you have the courage to come sit in the Possibility Chair and ask for help.
How does a session begin?
No one can be in a coaching session for you. More interestingly, no one can stop you from getting to one!
As a coach, I can meet you either in person or through a video call using WhatsApp or Skype. Arrange an appointment with me via telephone, email, messaging or the contact form on this website.
Please bring something to take notes for yourself about distinctions that you make in your session, plus perhaps clear instructions for experiments to try after the session.
In a simple and sacred way the safe space is established and your adventure journey begins.
The session will unfold in any of a variety of ways, none of which are predicted. I will be your navigation aid and support team, yet the answers lie within yourself.
Certainly you will feel something. This is why it can help to be on the new thoughtmap of feelings before a session starts:
- In short, the Old Thoughtmap of Feelings tells you there are three negative or bad feelings (anger, sadness, and fear) and only one good feeling (joy), but don’t go around feeling too joyful or people will think you don’t have enough work to do or that you don’t take life seriously… haven’t you seen the news? Maybe you’re on drugs… The Old Thoughtmap of Feelings says that actually it is better not to feel at all. Then when someone asks you, “How are you ?” you can say, “I am fine,” meaning, “I feel numb.”
- Fortunately there is a New Thoughtmap of Feelings. On the New Thoughtmap there are four neutral feelings (anger, sadness, fear, and joy), neither good nor bad, not positive or negative, providing you with 0% to 100% intense energy and information, unmixed, all day and all night, to use for delivering the services of your Archetypal Lineage. By starting a Possibility Coaching session on the New Thoughtmap of Feelings you can go for light years.
- You will find tremendous clarity about the old and new feelings maps in Directing the Power of Conscious Feelings, Radiant Joy Brilliant Love, the bedtime book, Goodnight Feelings, and also in Expand The Box training.
Who am I?
Get to know me personally.
Just as any other Possibility Coach, I am not an expert in Possibility Management! Even its originator Clinton Callahan isn’t an expert – in fact he would be the first to tell you he is a rapid learner, not an expert.
The joy of Possibility Coaching is to share possibilities we have discovered by our own efforts so that you can have the treasures too, probably quicker and with less struggle than it cost us! The joy is to be a bridge.
I am skilled in navigating upperworld, middleworld, and underworld spaces, including high intensity deep-dark feelings and emotions. I have earned my own authority and want you to stand in your own authority. I wield an energetic sword of clarity for your benefit and safety. My Gremlin sits alertly at my side as an assistant to help catch your Gremlin when he or she is getting the better of you. I have already heard every story in the world – including my own – so I am noticeably unhookable. I can detect the 18 standard survival strategies. I use my integrity to protect your welfare and safety. I meet you where you are, say what needs to be said, and give you the maximum that you can effectively carry away with you back into your life. And, if you are not satisfied with my work, I will give you your money back, no questions asked.
Of the four Archetypal Lineages, I am a creator of transformational spaces… at your service!